Are you asking yourself any of these questions?
- We have hit a crisis point. Can I save my marriage?
- My spouse is having an affair. What should I do?
- Why do I always feel taken for granted and not loved in my relationship?
- Will our sex life ever be exciting again? We live like roommates!!!
- We fight all the time. What can I do?
- Why is my spouse so distant?
- Will I ever feel better? I often feel like I can’t go on…
- I keep making the same mistakes over and over. How am I going to change before I lose my spouse or partner?
- I think about leaving my partner, but I don’t know what to do.
It's time for you to feel better
I want you to feel happier and healthier – whether it is in your relationship, at work, with family or most importantly, with yourself.
I specialize in helping people whose personal relationships have hit a crisis point. Depending on your personal set of needs and circumstances, I offer couples counseling, relationship counseling, family counseling, and individual counseling.
I am located in Newport Beach and serve Irvine, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach and all of Orange County.
Let’s work together
We all struggle with our relationships at times. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, things feel out of control. You don’t know how to make yourself or anyone else feel happy.
It is time to stop walking on eggshells. Whether this is the first time you have felt this way or it has been years, things can get better. Interpersonal relationships provide our lives with the richness and meaning we all need and desire. Needing help is not a weakness. Invite yourself to have the life and relationship you were always meant to have.
Don’t wait one more day. You deserve to feel better.
What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
EVERY PATIENT IS A PERSON, NOT A PROBLEM.
Your situation is unique and cannot be solved with a cookie-cutter approach. We will work together to understand your feelings and where you need to go to be happier. You don’t have to be alone on this journey – I will be your personal advocate to help you feel better.